Friday, January 16, 2015

God's Will

I have read and heard allot in the media lately about what is and isn't "God's Will"
Often when I hear this I remember my Grandfathers sermons and the lessons he taught. I am sure he would not necessarily agree everything _I_ took from his lessons, but this is how I understand one of the many lessons he taught me

God does care about each of us. God cares so much we were each given the choice, the choice to do right or to do wrong. The Father watches each of us and weeps for our failures and rejoices in our triumphs, but the mighty creator of all things , his will, his intent.. _will_ be done. If not by us then by another.
It is our choice to be an instrument of God. It is our choice if we should be an instrument of the world. These things do not exclude one another. It is only when we choose to be an instrument of destruction and to tear down another person for our own gain that we choose to turn our face from God.
Should we meet our Creator in the here after and hear the words "I know you not" it was our will; and our doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment