Thursday, February 26, 2015

agree?

Some times we agree to disagree.,
I do this far more often often in business than in friendship or in family.
This is where procedures and base requirements of two organizations just simply do not meet up. We agree it doesn't work we both do our thing required of us and in the end the main thing in question gets done. This agreeing to disagree. we will each do our own thing as long as the main "thing" gets done.

In my friendship and loving relationships I find myself reflecting on the "one thing" in question. I can love my friend , I can love my wife and children, I can love my brothers and sisters even if they don't believe that my "one thing" is real/appropriate/realistic/acceptable.
"Agreeing to disagree" is a business arrangement. Accepting someone will not ever agree with you and deciding to continue caring about them them is friendship and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment